I heart you pink.
With Spring in full swing this week, I have dedicated this post to the colour pink.
Who doesn’t love a little pink in their wardrobe? Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the vibrant passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.
These two shades of pink are both on trend (fuchsia and watermelon). I found a few items (mainly from New Look) to add a piece of this beau colour in your closet. Be brave and embrace the bright and bold colour trend with confidence this spring. Start with a pink bag or ballet pumps, then upgrade to a slick of bright pink lipstick. Just don’t pile it on all at once!
- Pink ballet pumps from h&m.
- Watermelon maxi skirt from new look.
- Neon pink snake-effect satchel from new look.
- Not so bright watermelon satchel from new look.
- Pink wedges from new look.
- Sleeveless long pink blouse from new look.