Well hello, prints charming.
Mix it up, from floral, spunky animal prints, aztec and abstract. The printed trouser is a versatile season update. Whether you favour mini florals, or bold geometric prints, these work well with a basic white t-shirt or a chiffon blouse tucked in. Also, these trousers are loose fit making them a perfect choice for summer and they are oh so modest too!
Top tips without looking like you’re wearing pyjamas:
1. Don’t pair your trousers with a loose top.
2. Do pair your trousers with heels preferable wedges (so no one confuses you with rolling out of bed).
3. Do wear a solid colour top.
4. Do find a pair that have a tiny print if you’re not sure if you can pull them off.
5. Do team your trousers with a blazer.
6. Do team your printed harems with a printed headscarf from http://www.hijabdeva.com Check out my favourite Aztec printed ones here, here and here.
These trousers are fit to print. from left to right:
What do you think? Loving this look or no? Go on, have a go!