red reigns this season. This colour is a warm and positive and exudes a strong and powerful energy, but for some strange reason, I do not have very much of this colour in my wardrobe. So I decided to search online for some red hues to add to my wardrobe. Here are some of my faves:
1. Velvet dress from Miss Selfridge.
2. Red messenger bag from Zara.
3. Gingerbread Xmas jumper from Topshop.
4. Statement necklace from Zara.
5. Ruby Woo by Mac (I am obsessed with Lady Danger by MAC but yet to try Ruby Woo, so need to get my hands on this lippy)
6. Red sandals from H&M.
7. Lace insert dress from Oasis.
8. Nars nail polish in Dovima from here.
9. Red bow belt from Forever 21.
10. Cosy snood from Topshop.
How I’m going to wear red:
1. Pair it with navy (EVERYTHING goes with navy, no really)
2. Going to keep my lips neutral if I wear a red top (red lips would be too matchy)
3. Pair my red top/dress with black boots or nude shoes.