who said love is only for Valentine’s day?
those who know me really well, know what I’m a hopeless romantic. even until now, I’ll look at nature and look out for trees and clouds in the shape of a heart (fruits and veggies too), cherish every love heart I eat and hoard anything that says the letters l-o-v-e on them.
to spread the love with all you wonderful readers, check out these adorable gifts and treats that will make you ooze with love all year round.
from left to right:
1. heart shape pancake/egg pan from here.
2. lovely things make up bag.
3. lush lots of love gift set.
4. candy yum yum lipstick (yes I know, I’m a tad bit obsessed with this lippy)
5. love on a toast stamp from Topshop.
6. Tory Burch logo earrings.
7. cut out heart ring from here.
8. cadbury heart chocolates, mmm these are just divine!
9. heart of gold pillow case from here.
10. there’s nothing better than your blusher being in the shape of a heart. You can get yours from here.
11. hugs and kisses cupcake kit from Topshop.
12. no, this is not for adults. this adorable onsie (4m-2years) is from h&m and great for all you mummies who have girls.