walking on sunshine.
with weather warming up in the UK (yipeeee) I’m sure all of you cannot wait to wear sandals! So here are my top 10 faves:
1. KG orange sandals (top left)
team KG’s Miss KG sandals with a pair of white trousers for a seriously amazing summer look. and oh yes, orange is here to stay this spring/summer too, wahay!
2. Zara orange (top centre)
don’t love your toes? you can keep them covered and still work summer sandals with Zara’s colourful crossover slingback sandals.
3. Kurt Geiger’s Vince Camuto shoes (top right)
gladiators are a staple this spring and for a pair of on-trend yet comfortable sandals look no further than these KGs.
4. New Look multicoloured bead t-bar sandals from here
you’re ready to hit the beach in minutes with these cuties!
5. Topshop beaded sandals from here.
just because it’s sandal season doesn’t mean you have to dress down all the time.
6. Office’s neon sandals (bottom right)
add splash of neon colour to your holiday wardrobe.nothing says summer more than neons!
7. Animal print sandals (bottom centre)
my ulitimate fave from asos. yellow [check] animal print [check] ultimate comfort [check]
8. Zara strappy sandals (bottom left)
zara never disappoints me when it comes to its shoe collection and its SS14 sandals are no exception.
9. Nude sandals from here.
want a pair of sandals you can wear anywhere? then these are the ones you need!
10. Steve Madden black sandals from here.
if you’re looking for a pair of cool SS14 sandals but want to steer clear of any garish colours then snap up SM’s metal bar front sandals.